top of page

Temporary licenses

Rosete Timeless Exotics accepts, with some conditions, temporary licenses in the US only.

Checking in for a trip with a temporary license

You can check in for your trip with a temporary US license if your temporary license has a photo of you on it. If your temporary license doesn’t have a photo, you must also present one piece of valid government ID. Send us an e-mail at in advance to confirm we’ll accept your temporary license. 

bottom of page